Hey guys,
we are desperately seeking this macro, wich we can't find anywhere:http://youtu.be/rpI6vQAiRuo
Does anyone know anything about it?
Thanks,Sebastian
Hi Melino,
As you know, this is actually part of innovation week within our company which our developers creates a small project.
We don't have any plans to release it yet. Thanks for the interest though!
For those that are interested in this feature, you can vote on this in the following link https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34281
Cheers!
It looks like it a bit, but has a lot more features referring to the timeline.Also it was posted long time after Team Calender 3.0 was out, so unlikly it was discontuned because of it.
I've not seen that macro, but most of it looks like Confluence Team Calendars functionality.
Yes, I see what you mean. Looks rather useful for some users, but I can't track it down anywere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.