As mentioned in title, these fields are not avilable in filter, even though they are required and enabled for all screens. Is there something I could be missing?
Thanks in advance.
Log Work is a place holder for logging work - there's nothing to actually filter for in the field, as it's just a pointer to more complex data.
It's similar for Time Tracking, it's an agglomeration of data you can't search directly. But, you can search by the bits of data it uses behind the scenes - look for timeestimate, timeoriginalestimate and timespent - they're actually what the Time Tracking field is displaying.
If you need to report on the actual log work items try Intelligent Reports.
The point and click rules let you easily include or filter data based on work log entries, and then include that data in a report template designed in Microsoft Word. There are even two timesheet example reports included when you install the plugin.
Today I use "created" and "duedate" as a reasonable time boundry for a user's logged time, "timespent".
I'd really like to filter for which month a user logged time spent in a project category for Capacity Planning and Finance Reports.
Atlassian - *please* add LogWork date as a filter choice.
Hi Susan,
Have you looked into our plugin Intelligent Reports for your finance and planning reports? It allows you to access and filter by the data in the logged work fields, including the start date of the work.
If you try the plugin out, it comes with ready to go sample project and multi project time reports which filter the log work data by start date, and break down time spent by project, issue and user.
Your plugin Intelligent Reports looks great, but we have the OD instance. We have a definite lack of tools out here in the cloud-world. I hope we get more built soon.
mwarton - Your plugin Intelligent Reports looks great, but we have the OD instance. We have a definite lack of tools out here in the cloud-world. I hope we get more built soon.
The timetracking has users attached to the logged time and projects. I'd really like to split out Ticket v. User-time spent in a dashboard gadget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.