Is this relation with internal network configuration in our company?
Drop list such as issue type, component, version,etc.
Almost certainly your network or IE config. Drop downs should load once, and not change until the user does something. If it's behaving differently, then something is broken, and it's not going to be the server in this case because no-one else is seeing it.
Can you check for any non-standard plugins? (Specifically, ones that might be injecting javascript).
Have you got any javascript in field descriptions, announcement banners etc?
What happens if you try another browser?
NIc ,If my customer use another browser such as firebox is ok.
I try not to use this internal work, My IE browser show ok,but my customer( include all his company colleague)show not ok. I suspect these customer install firewall or configure other in their computer by IT dept.
thanks Nic:)
Ok, that definitely tells you it's a problem with their systems and not yours. I'm not a network engineer, so I'm not sure how to proceed on a technical level (start checking what ports are open, the request headers, if there's any form of blocking/restrictions/filtering happening and so-on), but if possible, I'd start by getting your customer to raise the issue with their support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.