Using Confluence 3.3.3.
We want to capture the emails (created/distributed via Outlook) that are used during troubleshooting in a more permanent, accessible, and searchable collection of wisdom. I would like to use wiki, but....
A lot of these emails contain pictures, typically screen-shots of misbehaving applications. When I copy such an email and paste into Confluence 3.3.3 rich text editor, the text is fine but the pictures are missing.
The demand from the group is that it be easy to generate the wiki pages from the emails. Is this possible given the starting point?
The unfortunate alternative is to paste these emails into one or more Word documents and save them to SharePoint. The pasting into Word is easy and the images copy over fine, but I don't think I can make a SharePoint document library to be anywhere as easy to access, navigate, and browse as I could a group of wiki pages. So I hope we don't have to go there.
Any techniques to do this copy?