Sprint was started with short duration by mistake. There are already closed tasks and logged hours.
Could you please help me to determine a correct way for increasing spint's duartion?
I'm not quite sure, if it is what you are looking for, but if you go to agile you can change the sprint on the work tab by clicking on the little triangle next to the sprints name. If you click on the second date on the opened window, you should be able to change to end date of the sprint.
The same thing also works for the plan tab, just click on the second date, and you can adjust it.
Note: To be able to change the dates of a sprint you need to meet the required permissions. Personaly, i'm not sure which they are, but I would guess project administrator role should be enough.
Wondering where this functionality went in the latest version of JIRA. I can't seem to find it, but I'm sure it's something that wouldn't have been removed.
I just figured out how to do this for JIRA v6.4.7 1) From left hand nav panel, select "backlog" 2) Find name of active sprint. 3) Ensure sprint info is maximized with V icon rather than > icon. 4) Hover on end of sprint date. 5) Observe that display turns into edit field. But yes, not that obvious.
Thanks Elio - I figured it out a bit after posting the question here. But I appreciate you posting the instructions here.
Thanks!
I followed this instruction today. It works. Thank you!
Is there a way pre JIRA v6.4.7? This doesn't seem to work on v6.4.3
it works... thanks
I had an active sprint for which i needed to extend the end date as i had set the end date to a shorter period by mistake. After i changed the end date the board started showing zero days remaining in the sprint although the end date was more than 2 weeks from now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.