I am following this procedure as described in the documentation, but unable to view/access/find downloaded file - getting the following message with no links - see below. It stays like this for a long time. Although specified as 100% completed - still shows "Running tasks". Any ideas where this download is getting created?download_message.PNG
It seems like this is a known issue with the PDF exporter. The following Knowledge Base article should help to solve it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/PDF+Space+Export+is+complete+but+download+button+does+not+appear
I think once the export shows as 100% complete, you should be able to click on "Download" next to "Finished PDF space export" to download the files. It is not so clear that it is a link, but you should be able to click on it.
Unfortunately, it is not clickable...
My mistake, there should be a link that says "here" next to download, but it is strange that it is not appearing. It is also stored on the server somewhere, so I am taking a look at that.
Thank you for looking into this. I just tried it again - same result ..
Thank you! Will try that now. Although, I see people report that it doesn't work.. Will let you know in a few mins
It didn't work.. same results..
Hi,
With the help of this addon you can export pages (even filtered pages) in PDF format, try it with an eval licence.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.confluence.plugin.pagetreeexporter.pagetree-word-exporter-plugin/server/overview
BR: Attila
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.