I need to construct a JQL query that will enable me to filter out issues that have once particular label. Issues may have multiple labels, including the one that I want to EXCLUDE. I have reviewed the guidance in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/116842, https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32014600, and https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38855712, and unfortunately, none of the tips in these articles have worked for me. Instead, I still see issues that have this label. Additionally, I have tried using the 'Does not contain' logic detailed at this link, https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-operators-reference-764478341.html, but apparently, this logic is not supported with the 'labels' field. As such, could you please advise? If helpful, here is the actual query that I constructed that does NOT appropriately exclude tickets with the label "HideFromBacklog":
project in ("Platform Infrastructure", Auth) OR assignee in (jnapiorkowski, lbell, kklipsch, dknaack) AND project = "Platform API" OR project = "Product Requirements" AND "Tribe/s" = "platform infrastructure" AND status in ("In Development", "Partial Release", Released) AND (labels != HideFromBacklog OR labels is EMPTY) ORDER BY updated DESC, "Rank (Obsolete)"
Thank you,
Alyse