Hi!
For a while now, images are not shown in Jira. Please find a screenshot attached.
Other images like issue-types aren't displayed, too.
In IE it works fine.
Does someone have an idea what's the reason for that behaviour?
Best Regards,
Mario
Hi Mario,
Did this behavior started after updating Chrome? Are you running version 36.0.1985.125?
Please check for any proxy configuration. If you are on the same netword as the Jira Server, try to access Jira using the IP and port instead of the URL and check if the issue persists.
Kind Regards
Hey Mario
This can be an addon relatated issue.
Can you try to run chrome on the "No Add-Ons mode" does the problem still occur?
please give it a try.
Hey Diego,
thanks for your help. I just tried it. Unfortunately it seems to have no effect.
Hi Bruna,
Yes! I'm running on version "36.0.1985.125 m" and Jira is on the same network.
I have no proxy configured and accessing it by ip and port doesn't give any other result.
I'll try to upgrade chrome and report the result back.
Now, on version 37.0.2062.102 m, it works again!
Do you know the cause?
Thanks, Mario
It was bad build of Chrome Mario. You could have a problems with confluence or other java webapps too
I just want to report that I am running into the same problem. I am running Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m, and when I restart Chrome the issue goes away temporarily. This affects all images in JIRA (priority/type/status/assignee icons, attachments, etc). I usually have to shutdown and restart my browser a few times a day now.
My entire company is experiencing this as-well; EXTREMELY frustrating as I'm having difficulty training my users as they can no longer see the icons they need to click.
We have been experiencing this issue for some time now but we are all currently running Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m.
This has been an ongoing issue for me too (for months now). Over this time I've been running all versions of Chrome, including the current beta at v.40, all who suffer from this. Sometimes restarting the browser fixes it, sometimes not. I can load the images fine through right-click -> "open image in new tab", but it refuses to render on the dashboard page itself.
Have you tried to delete your chrome caches completely?
I am running currently Version 39.0.2171.95 m with no problems so far.
Yup, just tried that now, with no effect. Also tried shift-reloading, with no success. I'm going to try running this in a clean profile (i.e., no extensions).
If you are serving JIRA through nginx make sure to turn gzip off.
Thank you, solved my problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.