Hi,
I know how to restrict users for seeing only one project with the permission scheme.
The problem is that all users from our Active Directory has "Browse Project permissions" for all project in order to receive e-mail notifications. When user log issue in our Service Desk with proper Notificaton scheme set, the user receive e-mail on Create and Resolve issue. This is very important for our organization since we use Jira for Incident and Request management. For that we have created separate group "All Active Directory users" and we granted that group "Browse Projects" permission.
Now I have to grant access to only one project to 2 of the same users which already belong to the "All Active Directory users" group. If I remove these 2 users from "All Active Directory users" they can only see one of the projects - mission accomplished. But they will no longer receive e-mail about their issues ( issues that they raised ) on other projects. And this is not acceptable.
Any ideas how to achive this?