Background,
We used to have a re-work status in our workflows but this has been removed to facilitate better Scrum and Kanban functionality.
We thought we could get the same date using JQL but have run into a problem.
One of the reports that prod management would like is to see issues that have been in a resolved state multiple times.
I have a filter that will give them all issues in Re-work:
project=<project_name> and status in (New,Analysis,Design,Ready,In Progress) and status changed from (resolved,Closed,verified,accepted)
NOTE: our workflow has the following statuses: New, Analysis, Design,Ready, In Progress, Resolved, accepted, verified, and Closed.
This filter handles the Report of issues that are currently being re-worked i.e. have been in Resolved or farther in the workflow then pulled back for evaluation and re-work.
How do I generate a report that will look at how many times an issue has been in the resolved state.
Example: I have an engineer that is constantly under-performing and his work needs to be re-done. I want a report that lists Issues that are being re-opened multiple times.
Haven't been able to find any way to do this.
Help.
Thanks.