Can we use javascript in "Calculated Number Field" Custom Field desciption.
Below is the plugin which provide this field:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.innovalog.jmcf.jira-misc-custom-fields
I just need to do some add/multiplication operation in javascript using this custom field's desciption.
As i know, it provides below formula script but unable to use javascript:
https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JMCF/Home#Home-calculatednumberfield
Thanks
Can you rephrase your question? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do.
Updated with related details. basically, i need to use javascript in this cusotm field because, i need to do such maths operation on this field "#customfield_11426\\:input1", "#customfield_11426\\:input3" and issue.get(...) will fetch whole custom field value and unable to fetch particular field(input1/input3). within custom field('#customfield_11426').
You can use almost any Java construct, which is more powerful than JavaScript. You can also use Java libraries which are loaded into the plugin context, such as Commons Lang.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.