Hi, mentions are not working correctly, however shares is. Could you help advise what could be causing this?
Hi,
You might want tot try the KB article below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Mentions+are+Not+Working+in+JIRA
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Could you elaborate more on what you meant by 'not working correctly'? Are you able to use the mentions at all? Or does it come out weird?
Joe
hi, I have the same problem in confluence. Mentions wont work unless I follow that person. wont work = the @ doesnt open a directory of contacts. I tried by typing directly on the page or by inserting mention via the plus sign.
Mentions usually only work when the page has just been loaded or refreshed. When I type @jeff (myself as a example), it would pop up with the name, but if I backspace and type @jeff again, it will not pop up my name as a selectable option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.