Hi
I'm going to create a filter in order to see issues that works have been logged during current month for each user.
Are there any plugin to add some extra function to JQL?
Script Runner includes worklogged... eg
issueFunction in workLogged("after -4w by jbloggs")
Thank you so much This works for me, but after this I faced another problem. I'm going to create a dashboard for each team member and monitor user's time spent at different projects during current month. So I create a filter as I said before and use this filter on Workload Pie Report and I failed This gadget calculate nad show all of logged work for current filter. Do you have any suggestion?
Worked fine for me. Can you be more specific about what doesn't work, and include version information.
I need to use this filter as data for Workload pie chart and for showing percent of time spent for each assignee per project and when I use it, It shows all of worklogs instead of current mounth's.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.