I would like the system locked the worklog hours in user task if the original field was empty estimated. How can I do this?
hi,
if you are using time tracking field on one of your screens that is used by a workflow transition, you can use validator > fields required > original estimate. then you would be able to make it required to work log.
I've put in all transitions from the "original estimated" as required.But the staff are doing so: they are "work log" before start progress. They access the task of the screen, click on the "More> Log Work" and there's to log hours without giving start progress. I wanted then block it, only this log to work after completing the original estimated field.
so you want to block work log on a certain status. you can use workflow properties then. try jira.permission.work.denied for property key and empty for property value.
How do I do what you are talking about? I did not find anywhere in this setting: jira.permission.work.denied
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.