In which table of jira database, we can find the jira issue ids of jira
Should be JIRAISSUE
I have checked it . I have the results with me. They are saved in the different id column of database in the JIRA issue table. However , I wanted to know how will I get to know where the the JIRA issue ids are getting saved in database, which we can retrieve it from front end. Can I not get it from the database. for e.g TEST-300 is the JIRA issue id and I need to find it out from the database. From where will I get it.
TEST-300 is set together from PKEY and ID (separated by "-")
However pkey is null in jira issue table.
here is the link - https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/latest-updates/developer-changes-for-older-jira-versions/preparing-for-jira-6-1#PreparingforJIRA6.1-editprojectkeydb
The Issue object (jiraissue table in the database) has now a new property called number (issuenum column in the database). The number property contains the numerical part of the issue key and the issue key is now represented by the number and project properties, rather than the key property (pkey column).
so to get the pkey-num combination e.g if issue is TEST-123 please run this query-
select p.pkey||'-'||j.issuenum from project p,jiraissue j where p.id=j.project and j.issuenum=123 and p.pkey='TEST';
Thanks Amit. It is a good answer.
I know Jira Stores the Test Issue information in jiraissue table . But where does the Jira stores the "New Folder" Information that is created under a Test Cycle
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.