Hi
I created an issue but I cannot find the assignee in the drop down list. When I view the issue created, the list of assignees can be found in the drop down list.
Thank you
I forgot to assign the user to the project. Once the assignment is done, the problem is solved.
Hi Kee Lock,
Is this issue happening to all newly created issue, or is this only happened randomly? You can try to run JIRA indexing to fix any inconsistencies, and see whether the problem kept on happening or not.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi Kee,
You can try re bouild index as wrote Daniel. But if it will not help you, try to clear cache files maybe? Stop Jira, clear cache, startup jira and rebuild it.
I hope it will help you.
Aleš
Hi Daniel
Thank you for your assistance.
Hi Aleš
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.