Hi,
I have created my own workflow and in the initial step I want a custom screen to appear. The custom screen is a screen containg just one field, namly a custom field I have created. But when I define mye workflow like this:
My question is simply is it possible to edit what screen appears when cliking Create -> MyNewIssueType? Or is this not possible?
Going into the the initital step I can see this:
Transition: Create
|
|
This is the initial transition in the workflow.
Transition View: None - initial transition does not have a view.
|
And clicking Edit I get this below, but here I cannot define my custom screen.
Update Workflow Transition
|
|
This page allows you to update the Create transition.
|
| |
| Transition Name |
<input type="text" name="transitionName" value="Create" size="30"/> |
| Description |
<input class="textfield" type="text" name="description"/> |
...