Hi,
I need to populate the select list values based on other field value and Issue type.
I am trying the Behaviours Plugin but not getting the working code.
Here are some links.
The script given on this link is what i need but instead of error i want to hide that value.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37530047/how-to-use-simple-scripted-validator-to-validate-the-issue-type-and-a-value-in-a-custom-field
Thanks.
Hi Ram,
I think you can do it easily using a combination of "Set field as a function of other fields" and "Add a new option to a Select List, Radio Button, Multi-Select List or Checkbox" post-functions provided by JIRA Workflow Toolbox.
If you explain in detail what you intend to do, I will give you exact instructions to implement it.
Regards
Take a look at https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/behaviours/select-list-other.html.
If you want to hide a value just called .setHidden(true).
If you still need help can you be more specific about what's not working, include screenshots and the code.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.