In Confluence 3.x there used to be a little green arrow (pointing to the lower right) to indicate an attachment.
In 4.x I don't see this arrow anymore. Has it been removed, or did I make an installation mistake?
The response of the Atlassian support team was that this functionality has been dropped.
He/She admitted that it was gone without notice to the customers.
I have opened a request a bring it back.
I have ranked it a BUG, not an Enhancement, because there was no communication to the user community nor any mention in the release notes of the removal.
Readers, pls help voting it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28299
I could not find teh arrow even in Conflnuence 3.5.
The arrow is still present in JIRA.
I can also confirmed that there's no green arrow in Confluence 3.x
The only arrow available is this:
I'm talking about the page View, not the attachment list.
see screenshots in the jira ticket https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-96967
Ah I see. Looks like there was a misunderstanding here and we apologize for that. You are actually referring to Icon Links
I'm sorry to deliver the news that this feature is deprecated in Confluence 4.x and has been removed. Unfortunately, this has not been clearly mentioned in Confluence 4.0 release notes too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.