I've tried using the filter feature in Chrome and Firefox and it's not a browser issue (at least it's happening in both). I create a filter or use an existing one and as I jump back and forth between the filter and the issues in them, the filter field gets replaced with the search and other filter icons next to the filter field. Eventually the filter field gets very tall and the list of issues is frozen. I cannot select a thing. I have to close the tab, open a new tab, and redo the filter. This happens all the time, all day long. It was okay for a day and I thought maybe something had been fixed, but it's happening again.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
When I let Firefox debug the script it said was running poorly it came up with this line as an error:
line 144: if(this[0]){e=i&&i.parentNode;e=d.support.parentNode&&e&&e.nodeType===11&&e.childNodes.length===this.length?{fragment:e}:d.buildFragment(a,this,h);g=e.fragment;if(f=g.childNodes.length===1?g=g.firstChild:g.firstChild){b=b&&d.nodeName(f,"tr");f=0;for(var k=this.length,n=k-1;f<k;f++)c.call(b?d.nodeName(this[f],"table")?this[f].getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||this[f].appendChild(this[f].ownerDocument.createElement("tbody")):this[f]:this[f],e.cacheable||k>1&&f<n?d.clone(g,true,true):g)}h.length&&d.each(h,
Script: https://jira.healthmyne.com:84…batch/js/batch.js?locale=en-US:76