I have a local copy of Confluence, and we successfully ported it to the company server - except that it was an older version of my intranet! I want to try again, but there must be an easier way. Any ideas?
Thanks!
- Susan
Hi Alderson,
If I understood you correctly, you would just like to copy your current instance to another server? If that's the case, the process is quite straightforward.
Hope it helps.
Thank you!! I could not find that page anywhere! Well, now it is bookmarked, and I've got my IT team on it. I work remotely, across the country from the IT team, and they are working with servers located in another country altogether. I really appreciate the help!
Susan,
I'm glad to hear I was able to help you. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask, you're in the right place.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.