If I change or update issue type icons or status icons do I need to reindex or restart JIRA for the change to pickup?
(using path: /images/icons/ma_created/16x16_brokenmissingimages.gif)
right now I am just getting an image error.
Found the problem - my crew had dumped the new images into the wrong folder. All is good now, thanks for the ideas!
No a restart is not required. Make sure your file format and name are entered correctly
Try saving the image as .png or jpeg and uploading it again. Also, make sure you are accessing JIRA through the same URL as defined in the General Configuration (Base URL).
I have converted the files to .png and reuploaded them and am using the base URL but am still not getting the new images.
Any other ideas or suggestions? This is really frustrating.
Make sure your file format and name are entered correctly
Do you see any problems with my format and name? Anything I should change?
Do you have any proxy in front of JIRA?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.