Basically what I need is below
I have a custom field 'Special' with values None, A and B as drop-down option. By default the option is set as NONE. A user could change option A or B. When someone choses a value to A or B, an email needs to be send out accoridngly to a fixed email chain.
Need to send out Issue ID and Summary for the issue in the email as well as the current user who set it.
How can I accomplish this?
I tired behaviour plugin as described in this post and also used Mizan's option but think I am don't have the requisite background to code this. Apreciate any help
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/67193/send-e-mail-notification-after-editing-a-specific-custom-field-in-issue-edit-screen
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FormField
import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.mail.Email
import com.atlassian.mail.server.MailServerManager
import com.atlassian.mail.server.SMTPMailServer
import org.apache.log4j.Category
FormField Special= getFieldById('11240')
ComponentManager componentManager = ComponentManager.getInstance()
MailServerManager mailServerManager = componentManager.getMailServerManager()
SMTPMailServer mailServer = mailServerManager.getDefaultSMTPMailServer()
if (mailServer) {
Email email = new Email("someuser@example.com") // Set the TO address, optionally CC and BCC
email.setSubject("Blocking issue raised by ${issue.getReporter().getFullName()}: ${issue.summary}") // todo: check the subject value
String content = "Construct your body here."; //TODO: Set email's body.
email.setBody(content)
mailServer.send(email)
}
else {
log.error("No SMTP mail server defined")
}