I put a condition to be able to transition only when code is comitted against an issue. I commited code and I see that under Subversion commit tab but for some reason I still can not transition. Any iseas why?
That condition come from JIRA FishEye plugin https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/FISH-195
You will need to use FishEye commit for that condition
Could you please clarify, are you saying i need to install FishEye plug in in order for that to work? so why is the condition showing then?
JIRA FishEye plugin is already bundle in JIRA by default so that's why you can add the condition into JIRA. However, the condition work with the commit from FishEye only so your Subversion commit from another plugin unable to use that condition.
Would you have steps on how I would set this up? I am a little lost as to how to get this to work. Do we need to use FishEye to do our code commits? Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.