I have some groovy files inside a JIRA plugin developed by our team. I install that plugin into JIRA and make scripted fields pointing to that groovy files, using the ScriptRunner plugin. Everythink works fine except for the fields rendering. If I view those fields on a view issue screen, and I refresh it with F5, sometimes the fields render wrong, being Spanish characters as ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú, rendered as question marks. I know that it is a character encoding problem.
The only thing I don't understand is that ON SUCCESSIVE SCREEN REFRESHINGS WITH F5 SOMETIMES THE FIELDS RENDER WELL AND SOMETIMES WRONG. Why the hell is this happeing? Really the browser must be kidding me. Does the character encoding change in successive screen refreshes? What kind of joke is this? Shouldn't the same character encoding be used always? Really I think it has no sense at all that the character encoding changes by pushing F5. I see it as a nasty joke. What do you think?