I have JIRA OnDemand on Trial right now and I would like to add Zephyr to it. The link: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Installation states that "Zephyr for JIRA is not yet available on Atlassian OnDemand". So I guess, I can't try that out.
Do I have to move my OnDemand trial stuff to my own server and then install Zephyr? What is your suggestion. I really would like to try Zephyr test management features ASAP.
Thank you!
Still looking for an answer for this question.
Hi, Naren!
For JIRA OnDemand you can only use 'Zephyr Enterprise Connector for JIRA', which is bundled. This plugin just sends defect metrics to Zephyr Enterprise and Zephyr Community Editions. Check this doc for more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Connecting+Zephyr+with+JIRA+OnDemand
And if you want the full Zephyr experience, then you'll need JIRA on-premise
Felipe,
Thank you. I have setup JIRA with GreenHopper OnDemand. We do have Zephyr on-premise. Is it possible for me integrate my OnDemand JIRA with on-premise Zephyr? If yes, that woudl be great and let me know how.
PS: Our Zephyr is begind a VPN network.
Thanks
Since it is behind a VPN, this will be a definite no as there will be extra custom configuration on the network side etc. Your best bet is to go with a self-install download version or a 3rd party hosted download version.
The Zephyr Enterprise Edition/Community Edition integration with JIRA (Deployed either OnDemand OR OnPremise) needs the following:
Zephyr uses Jira's APIs and a Zephyr plug-in installed on the Jira server to accomplish the integration between Zephyr and Jira. When you enable webservices through Jira and install the plug-in, the following URLs become active and are accessed by Zephyr to post and get defects/chart metrics.http(s)://<jiraserver address>:<port>/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2http(s)://<jiraserver address>:<port>/rpc/soap/zephyrsoapserviceAdditionally, the port that JIRA is installed on will need to be visible to the Zephyr instance.
Kind Regards,
Chris <- Works at Zephyr
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.