Hello,
I want to create a workflow for issue of type story. But I want for example the status of the story to become Ready for test , when all sub-tasks are closed or done. Can I add such condition or can I apply this in Jira?
You'll need to find or write a "listener" or "post function" to do this. Whichever one you use, it will need to pick up "sub task closed", read the parent issue, check the status of all the other child issues, then transition the parent to "ready for test" when it detects they're all closed.
I'd look at the script-runner add on to do this. There are some related scripts in the examples already.
Can you tell me how to do this in details? That would be very helpful, thankss
Depends on the route you take. Read the documentation for the script runner if you want to go that way. Have a look in the marketplace to see if you can find something that might help. Read the developer documentation if you want to do it yourself.
No script runner for OnDemand
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.