I have a 1.5GB zip file of a site that I'm trying to restore in another site. Both Confluence 3.3 (Yes, I know old...I'm setting up a site to test upgrade procedures).
The source site completed the backup, thus I have this zip file. Trying to import it into the other site (from a zip file on the file system) goes for a while, then dies with this the message below.
1. Did some googling/searching. My wait timeout and interactive timeout for MySQL are both eight hours (28,800 seconds)
2. My proxy timeout is set to 30 minutes, so that's not the issue.
3. Related: how do I reset my database so I can try again? Going to wiki.domain.com/ now gives me a redirect loop with messages in the logs about "2012-08-13 00:07:51,835 ERROR [TP-Processor8] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.ConfluenceServletDispatcher] serviceAction There is no Action mapped for namespace /setup and action name complete"
2012-08-12 22:38:52,429 ERROR [Importing data task] [confluence.importexport.actions.ImportLongRunningTask] runInternal Failure during import
-- referer: http://wiki-up.lab.whamcloud.com/setup/setup-restore-start.action | url: /setup/setup-restore-local.action | userName: anonymous | action: setup-resto
re-local
org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException: Hibernate operation: could not insert: [com.atlassian.confluence.core.BodyContent#2785411]; SQL []; Com
munications link failure
The last packet successfully received from the server was 357,882 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 19,646 milliseconds ago.;
nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet successfully received from the server was 357,882 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 19,646 milliseconds ago.
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet successfully received from the server was 357,882 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 19,646 milliseconds ago.