I want to set a default assignee to be one specific person when issue type "bug" is filed.
oops that wasn't suppost to do that...
Always set it to the same person? Or just set the default and allow users to override it?
Always set it to the same person
Ah, good, that's easy - add a post-function to the workflow create transition that says "set assignee = X"
Thanks for that. I did go down that road in Workflow and added a Post function. But I don't get Assignee=X I only see Assign as "current user" "Lead Developer" or "Reporter".
I tried to send a screen shot but apparently it didn't transcribe.
Transition: Create Issue
Post functions
Add Post Function
This is what I see...
Try this
Ah, this is the problem with working from memory. Sorry.
Set Field Value == Update Issue Field
Excellent thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.