Hello!
Maybe You knew, is the SU for JIRA plug-in only for ADMIN or it can be used by users, too?
Regards,
Ella
It's for admins. You wouldn't want other users having access because it defeats the whole point of them having accounts.
Nic Brough, is it a similar plug-in for users? I need to log in with my collegue user and do some activities and the sistem shows my login like Ella Zile (Nic Brough).
Eh? "login as your colleague and then do stuff as yourself" - that's a total waste of time. Login as yourself. Su is an administrators tool, intended for debugging "what a user sees". It should not be used to impersonate other users for updates. (That would be downright illegal in some places)
I don-t want do something illegel I have a substitute, then he is out of office I need to log in with his login and do stuff. I want the sistem shows the stuff has done Ella Zile (Nic Brough)
For instance if I posted a comment for you here it should not look like you posted it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.