I am following the steps to restore from a backup file taken from another instance. Both versions are at 6.3.15. It gets past the initial screen to:
Restore JIRA data from Backup
Importing data: Stored 265034 of 265034 database values...
And then it hangs. I have given it several hours a couple different times and then I stop JIRA and restart. I am able to log in okay and it looks like most if not all of the configuration is there including the projects. But none of the issues actually were migrated in. (Or at least JIRA doesn't think so, I haven't checked through a DB query). I have taken a second backup file during the middle of the night for that instance and I am getting the same results. The source instance is on MySQL where the target is Oracle (not sure if that will make any difference).
Any advice or suggestions?