Hi I am using JIRA 4.2.3, i am trying to show the demo repo at
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/svn/SVN/samplerepo/
I think i have followed the instruction closely but i cannot even connect to the demo repo.
Below are the screen shot:
Did i do the configuration correctly?
Hi, do you have any commits logged against the JIRA issue? According to the Status it is active. Are there any errors in the logs?
Note that depending on the time interval you have set - it can take say an hour for it to show up.
Hi thanks for the response, i am just trying to connect to the demo svn by subversion plugin.
I cannot even see any commit as describe here:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/SVN/Subversion+JIRA+plugin;jsessionid=87226D7ADC4D7E74328E23D10A7588B3#SubversionJIRAplugin-svn.atlassian.com
Please help me out. I am asked by user of JIRA about this and i am troubleshooting just to connect to the demo svn to see how it works.
Hi, yes by default it may take 1 hour. It's when the trigger to check svn happens.
Hi i can connect to the demo svn now. thx. it will take awhile to able to see the demo svn commits.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.