I want to query my project for all issues where
customField1 != value(customField2) + value(customField3)
Is it possible to do this in a JQL query?
I tried "cf[123]!=cf[456]+cf[789]", but that didn't work.
Scriptrunner has a scripted JQL function which could help as long as your custom fields are date, datetime or numeric fields.
see here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_expression
Are you trying to say that customfield1 should be not equal to neither customfield2 nor customfield3?
In that case it would be like this: cf[123]!=cf[456] AND cf[123]!=cf[789]
If you are trying to actually add the fields together, that would be a different query.
I'm trying the latter, unfortunately. I'm looking for cf[123] where cf[123] is not equal to the sum of two other custom field values.
You can try using Script Field provided ScriptRunner plugin. Here is code example to get diffenrence between two date custom fields:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField import java.sql.Timestamp /** * Get number of days between to customfields */ CustomField startDate = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Дата выдачи согласованного MD.050"); CustomField endDate = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Дата выдачи в тестирование.План"); if ((startDate == null) && (endDate == null)) return "" long startDateInMls = ((Timestamp) startDate.getValue(issue)).getTime(); long endDateInMls = ((Timestamp) endDate.getValue(issue)).getTime(); if ((startDateInMls == 0) && (endDateInMls == 0)) return "" return "" + ( startDateInMls - endDateInMls)/(1000*60*60*24)
This plugin is avalable only for server version.
Hm I really need a pure JQL query to do it, because I'm just using a node.js app to run this. It should be very lightweight, and this is really the only thing it does, so there should be a way to do this just in JQL
This is cool, but I really think another library is overkill for this. All I want to do is a pure JQL jquery that checks for one field being equal to the sum of two others. Surely there's a way to do this in pure JQL.
The JQL functions provided by Scriptrunner plugin can just do this. Your attempt will never work since you can't compare two (or more) fields in out of the box JQL.
@Stephen Deutschcan you let me know is the above query JQL of it needs different plugin to execute?
Also Can you share any reference link around the same
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.