Hi Guys,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Using+HipChat+and+Confluence+together
I am following this, but I seem to be stuck on step 1. When in Confluence I dont see Hipchat in the general. Am I missing something?
Hey Charles,
I searched for the Hipchat plugin for Confluence on Atlassian Market Place and I didn't find it. For some reason it was removed. However, I believe soon it will be back.
Cheers,
Renato Rudnicki
Hi Charles,
Looks like the add on is currently unavailable (for Confluence BTF) and I believe the developers are working on building a new integration for it although no known ETA yet.
The HipChat integration is pre-installed in all Confluence cloud offerings, so if you are running that, it should be there. If you do not see it (and you are running Confluence Cloud AKA Confluence OnDemand), then it might be best to raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com so a support engineer can investigate.
Cheers,-David
Hi, I just downloaded and installed HipChat (http://help.hipchat.com/knowledgebase/articles/64412-how-do-i-install-the-desktop-app I couldn't find it on the MarketPlace either), and launched the webapp. I'm now trying to use/connect HipChat and Confluence together but don't have the HipChat Integration option in General Configuration either. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be downloading the Windows App?
Thanks, Debbie
@Debbie Ryan are you using Confluence Cloud, or Server (on-premise installation)?
@Charles Love are you using Confluence Cloud, or Server (on-premise installation)?
Hi, I'm using Confluence server. Thanks
The new Confluence/HipChat integration described in Using HipChat and Confluence together is only available in Confluence Cloud for now, however we are planning to release it for Confluence Server (Confluence version 5.5 and above) in the very near future, as an update to this Marketplace plugin: HipChat for Confluence (which you can already install today). Stay tuned!
cc/ @Debbie Ryan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.