I would like to be able to export all the assignees for a list of tasks base on a query.
Is there a way to do this?
Many thanks
Simply search for the issues and export the resulting list to excel. The assignee should be included in the list.
It only displays the current assignee.
Ah, ok, you need all assignees from the history of the issues. I don't think that this is possible out of the box.
Yep thatis about right. Is there a plug in or something that could give it to me? I cannot be the first person to wwant this.
You could use the Script Runner plugin and execute this code in the console to get the names of all assignees of the specified JQL search (jqlQuery).
import com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.search.SearchService import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue import com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUser import com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUsers import com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter def jqlQuery = "project = JSU" List<ApplicationUser> assignees = [] def userUtil = ComponentAccessor.userUtil def issues = getFilterResult(jqlQuery) issues.each { issue -> def changeItems = ComponentAccessor.changeHistoryManager.getAllChangeItems(issue) if (changeItems?.size() > 0) { changeItems.findAll { it.field == 'assignee' }.each { it -> assignees << userUtil.getUserByKey(it.fromValue) assignees << userUtil.getUserByKey(it.toValue) } } else { assignees << userUtil.getUserByKey(issue.assigneeId) } } assignees.unique().sort().displayName.join("") List<Issue> getFilterResult(String jqlSearch) { SearchService searchService = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(SearchService.class); ApplicationUser user = ComponentAccessor.jiraAuthenticationContext.getUser() SearchService.ParseResult parseResult = searchService.parseQuery(ApplicationUsers.toDirectoryUser(user), jqlSearch) def searchResult if (parseResult.isValid()) { searchResult = searchService.search(ApplicationUsers.toDirectoryUser(user), parseResult.getQuery(), PagerFilter.getUnlimitedFilter()) } else { log.error("Invalid JQL: " + jqlSearch); } return searchResult?.issues }
Thanks for that I will see if I can get our admin to install script runner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.