Dear colleagues,
We've started some PoC project to integrate Confluence with BMC Remedy software. More over I'm a new in concept of integration Confluence at all.
I've read materials from your resources and found that the best way to integrate is using SOAP API web service to create a new article in Confluence. The other part of integration is a most defference. This is a database integration. Out Confluence installation is based upon PostgreSQL. I've connected my Remedy database and Confluence Database by creation of a new view in MS SQL Management Studio. So during my development I need to find a practice table through confluence database wich can join such type of items (The name of article, The description of article, The Create_Date of article, the article_owner, The web-page of Article).
Well I'll be appreciate if you help me witm my questions.
- How to create a new article in Confluence by SOAP web service ?
- Need more technical information about database structure and a table wich include columns described above
Thanks,