Hi Why i'm not able to see clone/for button in stash.
Thanks in advance
vasu
I have never used Stash 2.0 (started with 2.12). It might be that the big clone button is not yet implemented in this version (you can clearly clone by copying the clone address from the field next to "SSH") or it is in a different place.
Any chance you have read-only access to this repo?
Thanks for the reply. I have full access.
Note: I'm using Stashv2.0.0, does this matter.
Let me update stash and see that helps. Thanks for your answers Balazs
Actually, now that I look at the UI of the latest version, you cannot even see the clone address until you press the Clone button first. So most probably the button does not yet exist in 2.0 you just have the text field straight away instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.