I'm attempting to install the traceability matrix plugin for jira by placing it in the jira-home/plugins/installed-plugins folder.
I get the following error:
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The following plugins failed to load:
com.kostebekteknoloji.plugins.jira.jira-traceability-matrix-2.2.obr: The artifact URI file:/jira-home/plugins/installed-plugins/com.kostebekteknoloji.plugins.jira.jira-traceability-matrix-2.2.obr is not a valid plugin artifact
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I'm using the latest version of jira, 1.6.7 and the latest traceability matrix plugin 2.2 (which is reported as SDK/Plugin Version 2).
I've been able to install other plugins (which happen to be .jars) fine, but this one is giving me grief.
Is there something special I need to do with OBRs, or am I missing something else?
--------------------
When I attempt to install the plugin via the web console, either by using the marketplace, or downloading the file and uploading ... it works. Interestingly it turns the OBR into a JAR.
Do I need to do something special to the OBR to 'turn it into a jar' before I place it in the plugins folder?