Stash is integrated with JIRA for login.
The IP address is been changed to JIRA/stash running server, but JIRA login is working but stash is not working.
Dont have any local admin user all are AD users part of JIRA.
Hi,
You can find instructions on how to recover from this type of lockout here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Lockout+recovery+process
Cheers
Michael
not working stash not running in recovery mode i followed steps as mentioned.
Hi Charan,
It could be that you've got Stash on a release prior to 2.11. Please review the document below:
Let us know how you go.
Cheers,
Thiago Bomfim - Atlassian - DevTools
no i have Atlassian Stash v3.2.0
did you edit the file and restarted Stash afterwards?
yes I did I changed setenv.bat to set JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS=-Datlassian.recovery.password=temppass and restarted didn't started in recovery mode then I run the script to change the password and restarted still not working...
Note:- I have 10 user license, all 10 users are external users, no admin user. I tried a recovery method from docs didn't worked
In that case I'd suggest that you open a support request at https://support.atlassian.com so our support engineers can help you resolve the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.