Hi, I'm looking to customise our Confluence layout.
We don't have the resources to do this ourselves.
Do you have some recommendations who could offer these services?
There are Atlassian partners who do this sort of stuff if you don't have the resources - lists at https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts (in the interests of openness, I should point out that I currently work for one of them)
There's a number of good people (not listed as expert partners, but still perfectly capable) who would be happy to take on that sort of work as well
Hi Heylen,
Please check https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF210/Modifying+Confluence+Layouts+Using+Custom+Decorators
hope this helps,
Patina
Thanks! But as I mentioned, we don't have the resources to this ourselves.I will look for some companies with expertise in this area.
Thanks! I guess you're working at Adaptavist.I will ask them to make an offer. Project for next year.
Yes, correct, I do. I just don't want to be accused of favouritism or advertising. (Of course, we are really good... :-) )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.