Hi All,
I have written my static HTMl page for use as a maintenance page.
how do i go about getting apache to go to the static page rather than the JIRA login page?
thanks
Try this out.
http://davidwinter.me/articles/2010/05/03/redirecting-apache-traffic-to-a-maintenance-page/
thanks for the reply.
How do i go about finding the config file to add the code?
Based off of your question, you've already setup apache to work as a reverse proxy for Jira I assume. Your best bet would to put this inside your virtual host section in your apache config. I don't beleive .htaccess will be an option in this configuration.
Don't forget to enable mod_rewrite with:
a2enmod rewrite
If you are not using apache as a reverse proxy, and only using Jira with the built in Tomcat, this will not work.
I have it sorted now. maybe not quite the best solution but i have configured IIS with the static page and usin that to nitify staff.
thanks for your assistance all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.