Hi All,
I have just installed Confluence using MySQL as the back end on a Win 7 Ultimate box. I think I am missing something or something is not installed quite right as pages are very minimal with no drop down menus etc.
e.g. on example space what I assum is the 'Tools' menu has a list of actions below it as shown below - its exactly like this btw:
Tools V
- Attachments (1)
- Page History
- Restrictions
- Favourite
- Watch
- Stop Watching
- Manage Watchers
- Page Information
- Link to this Page…
- View in Hierarchy
- View Source
- View Storage Format
- Export to PDF
- Export to Word
- Import Word Document
- Copy
- Move
- Remove
I also noted this error on one page:
Error formatting macro: recently-updated-dashboard: com.atlassian.confluence.renderer.template.TemplateRenderingException: Unable to compile Soy template in plugin module: confluence.macros.dashboard:dashboard-macros-resources
Many thanks for any help you can give me as I am at complete loss right now.
Nick