I am trying to install Confluence int different directory, but it does not let me do the custom installation..
When I run commend for installation,
Unpacking JRE ...
Starting Installer ...
Jun 03, 2015 12:22:46 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
INFO: Created system preferences directory in java.home.
This will install Confluence 5.8.4 on your computer.
OK [o, Enter], Cancel [c]
o
Choose the appropriate installation or upgrade option.
Please choose one of the following:
Express Install (uses default settings) [1],
Custom Install (recommended for advanced users) [2, Enter],
Upgrade an existing Confluence installation [3]
2
See where Confluence will be installed and the settings that will be used.
Installation Directory: /opt/atlassian/confluence
Home Directory: /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence
HTTP Port: 8090
RMI Port: 8000
Install as service: Yes
Install [i, Enter], Exit [e]
which is same as Express Installation...
Why is custom installation set up as same as the Express install'?
Is there another way to do set different path?
I tried copying each dirs to the location that I want, but since I am installing this as service, there are many things that I have to change.. and I am afraid to touch that config files..
Is it just me that this Custom install is not working?