I have Javameldy installed for JIRA and Confleunce. It is working fine!
Should be possible to install it in STASH as well ?
is there some install guide?
Short answer: yes you can.
What I did: (found in some tutorials)
<webapp>
....
<filter>
<filter-name>monitoring</filter-name>
<filter-
class
>net.bull.javamelody.MonitoringFilter</filter-
>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
<listener>
<listener-
>net.bull.javamelody.SessionListener</listener-
</listener>
</weppapp>
Thats's it - at least this works for me
Hope that helps
I will test this solution, and add an update here next week! Thank you,
First of all thank you very much . you saved big amount of time for me. I am already using Java-melody with Bamboo. for bamboo I was using only javamelody.jar file, and it was working fine. When I tried to follow same steps for Stash, it didn't work. I just updated web.xml file in addition to javamelody.jar file and it is working for Stash too. I think you don't need itext jar file. I can see PDF output without using that.
Be careful with this approach. It caused connectivity issues for us and we weren't able to create new repository definitions in Bamboo among other issues. Test, test, test in a sandbox environment if at all possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.