Hello Team,
Please find the issues we are facing below:
1)I have upgraded JIRA from 6.3.15 to 7.0.4, After that I'm facing issue with Transition. - (If I change "FixVersion OR "affects version" on transition screen entire jira is getting hung)
The above behavior is happening only if "component Watchers" plugin is enabled and "Component/s" field is not available on the transition screen.
2)We have extensively used "Components Watchers plugin" so cannot go without that plugin.
3) As part of analyzing I have deleted all the existing projects in JIRA(test which is upgraded to 7.0.11) and created a "Test project" and only one issue till the issue is persisting.
4)If you need I can provide the DB dump as well.
5) Same problem is there if install new jira and point to this DB.
6)Tried re-indexing, Integrity checker many times.
7)Analyzed the plugin code - JIRA is getting hung only when it tries to use
"issue.getComponents()" Api
only if "component Watchers" plugin is enabled and "Component/s" field is not available on the transition screen.