Hi,
Currently the Affected Version is hidden when the user access the "Edit Issue" screen (of a story for example).
How do I add this field to the "Edit Issue" screen?
Thanks,
Checkout http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+a+Screen#DefiningaScreen-AddingaFieldtoScreen
If it is already there, make sure it is not hidden in the field configurations!
Which one is the "Edit Screen" ?
If you read the entire documentation above, you will find that as well. Also check http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+a+Screen+with+an+Issue+Operation
Did you figure this out, Janiv? I can't figure out from the documentation how to do this either. I want to be able to edit Reporter on the Edit Screen. Reporter is listed as a visible field on the Default Screen, so I'm not sure why it doesn't show when you edit an issue.
The documentation details a variety of things to create: Screens, screen themes, field configurations, etc., but it isn't clear (to me) the path of events to add a field to a screen. More help would be greatly appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.