Hi everyone, I'm a newbie with WebDAV and Confluence. Could someone please explain me how to
import whole folders (with sub folders) to a page?
With the WebDAV plugin a folder represents either a space (top level folder) or a page (everything else). When it represents a page you will see a file within the folder with the same name as the folder ... {foldername}.txt. This has the contents for the page. Any other files in that folder are page attachments. Any folders within a folder are child pages and the same explanation applies to those folders as well.
It sound like you are wondering about attaching files to a page in a hierarchy and that is not possible. The only way to do something like that would be to zip the folder structure first and then upload the zip file.
Yes, thank you! Now that I've set up WebDAV, could you please explain me how to convert a folder to a page? You would really help me a lot.
Oh nevermind, I've found it out myself. Thanks anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.