Hi,
I'm using the JJUPIN Add-in for JIRA to automatically creating some tasks when creating a new epic.
Therefore I wrote a SIL-script for the 'Post Function' of the Creation-Transition of my Epic-Workflow.
string newTaskKey = createIssue(project, "", "Task", "Summary for the new task");
%newTaskKey%.description = "Description for the new task";
%newTaskKey%.priority = priority;
%newTaskKey%.#{Epic Link} = key;The script works fine, but only the first time.
If I create a second epic I'm getting always the error:
Error creating issue: Exception while executing SIL program >>myscriptname<<
In the log-file I found the line:
FATAL, line 2: [SIL Error on line: 2, column: 17] Field >>newTaskKey<< cannot be matched against a standard field, a custom field or an alias. What is it? [.]
And the last strange behavior is: When I open the SIL Programs Manager in the Add-ons area of the JIRA-Administration, navigate to my script and click the button Save, the next execution of my script works again, but the second one fails.
I hope anybody can help me, that the script always works.
Christian