I am the confluence admin and I am unable to restrict a page. I receive the page restriction dialogue box and it comes up blank. What is wrong?
Have you tried different browsers/platforms? Which one are you using?
Hi Veronica,
There are some questions that can be useful to help you.
Which Confluence version are you using?
Are you using any proxy or webserver as proxy to Confluence?
Does it happens only in this page?
Can other users edit this page?
Does this happen to all users?
Please let me know in order to try to help you.
Regards,
Celso Yoshioka
I tried using Firefox and Safari. I am using Confluence version 4.2. I am not using a proxy. This space is restricted to certain users. This a new page within that space. The users have all rights within that space. They are not able to restrict pages either within the space. Funny thing, I don't have this problem if I create a new space and restrict pages within that space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.