Hello,
Since I updated my Confluence, there's only :
in Create Blueprints Window.
Is it normal ?
Thanks.
Well, in the Create Window, there should be several Items, but have You checked Space Permissions?
A bit of the same context, I have 2 Confluence instances, both 5.1 that does the same :
When Creating File List, the UI Dialog just hangs
Upon Create - Product Requerements (and a few other types) - the Dialog gets blank with a "lets get started" title...
Hope I am not to much Off-Topic
Hallo eKyNoX
It depends on your version of Confluence. In Confluence 5.0, the Create dialog will show just Blank Page, Blog Post, and any templates that you and other users may have added to your site. If no-one has added any templates, then it's quite fine to see only Blank Page and Blog Post.
In Confluence 5.1, you should see Blank Page, Blog Post, your own templates, plus 3 blueprints: Meeting Notes, File List, and Product Requirements.
I hope this answers the question!
Cheers, Sarah
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.